Unique single-storey villa set on a beautifully-landscaped plot planted with fruit groves.
Shops, hotels and local transportation are in walking distance. It is only 7 km from the International Airport of Chania and the beautiful sandy beaches of the Akrotiri Peninsula.
This villa offers all of the amenities in the most exclusive neighborhood of Chania, while also giving the impression of being in the countryside.
The house comprises two bedrooms with fitted floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, cozy lounge/dining area with stone accents, energy fireplace with marble frame, small office room and two bathrooms.
The master bedroom is equipped with a walk-in dressing room and a private bathroom with a luxury shower-hammam (Turkish steam bath).
The kitchen is furnished with cherry-wood hand-made fittings, double fridge, two ceramic and two gas stoves and a built-in old-fashioned designed oven at hand level.
The two verandas are covered with tiles, the central patio is closed on three sides and graciously framed by arched wooden lattice work. This covered patio overlooks the beautiful garden.
The spacious landscaped garden has many types of fruit trees and mature flowers, as well as a pond with an islet and a wooden bridge. A paved pathway leads from the parking area to the house with a centrally-placed gazebo, the perfect place for lounging in the garden.
There is an old iron-arched water storage well, fully restored in the traditional Cretan technique (fully plastered with water-proof Santorini ‘Aspa' soil), perfectly operating as rainwater collector equipped with submerged pump for automatic garden watering.
A PROPERTY WITH MANY EXQUISITE FEATURES AND LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS DUE TO QUALITY MATERIALS.
• Reversible air conditioning units in the lounge and bedrooms
• Beamed Cherry-wood ceilings
• Satellite Dish
• Solar Panel
• White goods included
• Small greenhouse in the backyard
• Extra storage space
• Telephone & Internet line
• Immersion heater
• Green, double-glazed aluminium doors, windows & shutters
• Fly screens
• Safety main wooden door with exclusive hand-made carved design with a small inbuilt window
• Electric gate & video door bell with flat digital color screen
• Ample parking space
• Ready for central heating (no boiler)
• Irrigation system
• Mature garden with fruit grove: sweet & bitter orange, bergamot, lime, mandarin, clementine, kumquat, guava, citrus, rose grapefruit, lemon, mango, arbutus, almond, peach, apricot, sloe, banana trees, mulberry, 3 strawberry-vines, carob trees, 3 olive trees, medlar, apple tree, 2 pomegranate trees and other ornamental plants, as well as three big cypress and one pine tree
• Recently painted exterior with special insulating paint
• Stone walled with lighting installed
• Boiler room