Locate in a small development but with its own private gardens and parking area this easy maintenance villa is ideal for both holidays and longer stays.
This property was completed in 2008 and is extremely well maintained by the current owners.
The living space is a light and airy open plan design with a beautiful vaulted wooden ceiling. An open archway leads to the fully fitted kitchen with a dining/breakfast area.
The fully tiled bathroom has a walk-in shower, sink and WC.
The spacious double bedroom has fitted wardrobes and patio doors leading out to the front terrace area.
It sits on a good sized private plot, parking area, a roof terrace accessed via a spiral staircase, a basement for equipment and storage along with spacious balconies and terraces for outdoor seating and dining.
There is a communal driveway and additional communal parking areas as well as a good sized area of shared forestry land.
This lovely, single level villa sits in a quiet location in the pretty village of Douliana just a short drive from Gavalohori village and the larger town of Vamos with its many amenities.
The famous beach resorts of Kalyves and Almyrida are both just a short drive away from the house.
|Land Size:||237 m²|
|Building Size:||50 m²|
|Year of construction:||2008|
Agent's fees are not included in advertised price
• Air conditioning in living area
• Central heating
• Solar panel
• Water tank
• Immersion heater
• Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances
• Basement-boiler room
• Fitted wardrobes
• Internet via village supply
• Spiral staircase to roof terrace
• Private parking
• Additional guest parking area
• Wooden vaulted ceiling and feature archway
• From mini market: 2 km / 4 minutes drive
• From tavern: 2 km / 4 minutes drive
• From beach: 6 km / 10 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 4 km / 6 minutes drive
• From Chania: 26 km / 30 minutes drive
• From the airport: 33 km / 40 minutes drive