Beautiful Village House in Gavalohori €225,000
A delightful single level 3-bedroom villa traditionally designed and full of original features and charm.
On a good-sized plot in the heart of the village of Gavalohori this lovely property has fantastic gardens and outside areas plus sea and mountain views.
This villa would make a unique holiday destination or permanent home.
This great villa has a wonderful 'traditional' feel with natural wood beams, wood floors and archways throughout yet it has every modern amenity such as central heating, air conditioning and internet.
Entering from a quiet country lane there are private gates and ample room for parking. Pretty pots, trees and flowers are in abundance! The garden paths wind around and create a wide variety of pretty seating areas to discover.
There are lots of covered terraces and areas to enjoy the shade and the views across the countryside to the stunning White Mountains and the sea at Souda Bay. There is plenty of room to add a private pool.
The villa itself has a large living area with feature fireplace. Archways lead to the traditional kitchen with separate pantry and rear door to the gardens.
A further archway leads to the spacious hallway and three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and two fully-tiled shower rooms.
The village of Gavalohori is very popular and has a good selection of tavernas, cafes and shops. The golden beaches of Almerida and Kalyves are just a short drive away.
• Fitted kitchen with white goods and pantry
• Air conditioning
• Central heating and fireplace
• OTE telephone line and internet
• Wooden doors and windows
• Wood beamed ceilings and floors
• Fitted wardrobes
• Solar panel and water tank
• Covered terraces and pergolas
• Private, gated landscaped gardens with irrigation
• Many traditional plants, flowers and mature trees
• Private driveway and parking
• External rooms for storage and wood stores
• Some furniture items available by negotiation