|View:||Sea & mountain|
|Land Size:||609 m²|
|Building Size:||132 + 66 m²|
|Swimming Pool:||Room for|
|Energy Category:||in progress|
The property has traditional features such as high quality wooden ceilings, doors and windows, exposed stonework and stone arches and floors. The good sized plot is well landscaped and offers plenty of space to add a pool if required.
This truly unique property comprises a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area with a large corner built wood burning fire.
A beautiful stone arch leads to the hand crafted fitted kitchen, and large patio doors outside to the large upper terrace.
The master bedroom also leads on to the main terrace and also has en-suite facilities - with a full bath.
There are a further 2 good sized bedrooms all with their own unique wood ceiling designs and a large family bathrooms with walk in glass shower.
The villa also has ample extra storage space on the upper floor plus a large basement.
The basement would be the perfect area to create your own extra office, gym or workshop.
The villa has stunning views and has been built to the highest standard with local stone and materials.
The villa is situated near the village center and yet has breath-taking panoramic sea views across the sea to the long sandy beaches of Georgiopoulis and Rethymno beyond.
It is within walking distance of the Kefalas village amenities, a good selection of tavernas, shops and cafes
Kefalas is a traditional village where you can enjoy life within the Greek community.
It has a good selection of tavernas, cafes and shops which open all year round and even its own famous cheese "factory"!
• Double glazed hardwood doors and windows
• Hand crafted wooden kitchen cabinets
• Large basement area
• Wooden ceilings
• Stone boundary walls and gate
• Wood burning stove
• Interior and exterior storage areas
• Solar panel, water tank and immersion heater
• Air conditioning
• Private off road parking
• Mature gardens - with automatic irrigation systems
• From mini market: 600m / 9 minutes walk
• From tavern: 550m / 8 minutes walk
• From beach: 8km / 15 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 5,8km / 11 minutes drive
• From Chania: 34km / 36 minutes drive
• From the airport: 40km / 45 minutes drive