Luxury single level 190 M2 villa on the outskirts of Vamos.
The quality of finish throughout and the light and airy rooms make this a very special property.
This very spacious villa has four bedrooms, luxury fixtures and fittings throughout, a spectacular wooden vaulted ceiling over the vast living space, full central heating and much, much more.
The newly finished outdoor areas include an infinity pool, outdoor kitchen and BBQ area, Jacuzzi and extensive terraces and gardens.
It can be used as either an all year round luxury home or as a spectacular holiday villa.
This stunning luxury villa completed in 2009 sits all on one level and has been built with the highest attention to detail and with luxury fittings throughout.
On an extensive plot, with low maintenance gardens and lovely sitting areas, plenty of guest accommodation, an abundance of plants, flowers and olive trees along with every possible amenity, this lovely villa really does have it all.
Newly added in 2016 there is a fully tiled infinity pool with extensive sun terraces. Also in this outdoor area is a large, covered outdoor Kitchen and BBQ area with a pretty, shaded covered seating and dining area plus a very private Jacuzzi area. Steps lead from here to the private olive grove.
Entering is via a covered entrance porch this leads through to a spectacular open plan living space.
This vast area sits below a vaulted wooden ceiling along with a mezzanine area above the kitchen.
The luxury Italian kitchen is of course fitted with all high quality appliances and has an open plan dining area.
There is a unique stone fireplace on the far wall with a fitted wood burning stove .
Two French windows leading on to a covered terraces and the rose garden with spectacular views facing the White Mountains and the Sea at Souda Bay
The four bedrooms are all very spacious rooms with fitted ward-robes, Air Conditioning and wooden vaulted ceilings. The front rooms have Patio doors leading to the external terraces.
Two of the bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms and the other bedrooms share the 3rd bathroom, all bathrooms are beautifully tiled in modern colours and have all luxury fixtures and fittings
Wooden stairs lead to a wooden mezzanine floor sat at the rear of the house above the kitchen. This space could be used as an office area a play area or for multiple of other uses.
The villa also has a separate utility with washing and drying facilities plus additional storage space.
The plot surrounding the villa has been very well landscaped across many levels with a wide variety of trees, flowers and plants plus a Rose Garden and a grove of 28 Olive Trees.
There are also ample parking areas including a covered car port and plenty of external storage space under the villa.
|View:||Sea & mountain|
|Land Size:||2,300 m²|
|Building Size:||190 m²|
|Year of construction:||2009|
|Energy Category:||in progress|
Agent's fees are not included in advertised price
• All high quality appliances inc. Dishwasher and washing machine
• Full Air Conditioning
• Central heating and feature fireplace
• Solar panels and Water storage tank
• Telephone Landline with Internet
• Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
• Private Infinity Pool and Jacuzzi
• Fully landscaped and irrigated gardens
• Newly Fenced and walled plot with electric gates
• Private driveway, carport and parking
• Intercom entry system and Alarm
• External storage room
• Fully landscaped Garden
• Olive Grove with 28 trees
• Aluminium tilt/open doors and windows
• Electric shutters
• All appliances-inc. Dishwasher and washing machine
• From mini market: 1,8 km / 2 minutes drive
• From tavern: 2 km / 3 minutes drive
• From beach: 6,6 km / 12 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 1,8 km / 2 minutes drive
• From Chania: 28 km / 31 minutes drive
• From the airport: 36 km / 42 minutes drive