|Land Size:||530,78 m²|
|Building Size:||93 m²|
With a large roof terrace and a private pool, this house was built in 2007 and is located just 3km from the beach and amenities of Tavronitis and Kolimbari.
The entire plot is landscaped and well-maintained and includes stone-built steps, paths, two palm trees and a variety of bushes and flowers.
Entering the house there is a spacious open-plan kitchen/living room with a dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped including a fitted washing machine and dishwasher. French doors open from the living room to the covered veranda.
Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a bathtub, large wardrobes and French doors leading to the external areas.
There are many covered exterior areas ideal for lounging and a tiled path circling the house. Steps lead to the fully-tiled roof terrace of 106m2 where one can enjoy stunning panoramic views of the White Mountains, the sea, and the surrounding olive groves.
The 20m2 private swimming pool overlooks the tips of the olive trees and has a wall at the back providing more privacy.
A perfect permanent residence or a holiday home with rental potential.
• Solar panel
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Central heating/boiler room
• Wood burning stove
• Wooden doors, frames & shutters
• Double-glazed windows with fly screens
• Wardrobes in both bedrooms
• Fully-fitted kitchen including washing machine and dishwasher
• En suite bathrooms with tub and shower
• Parking space to fit 6 cars
• Roof terrace of 106m2
• Walled and landscaped plot
• Telephone/Internet line
• White goods
• BBQ & oven
• Large, tiled roof terrace
• Wired for future installation of air conditioning
• Some furniture included
• Roller blinds at exterior balconies
• From mini market: 4,5 km / 8 minutes drive
• From tavern: 4,3 km / 8 minutes drive
• From beach: 3,5 km / 7 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 4,5 km / 8 minutes drive
• From Chania: 23 km / 24 minutes drive
• From the airport: 42 km / 43 minutes drive