|Land Size:||913 m²|
|Building Size:||400 m²|
The small village is just a 12 minutes drive from Kolimbari and its beaches and amenities.
The east facing plot has direct access from the road and the landscape has just a slight slope thus making the building process easy.
Water and electricity supplies are on site and there is agricultural water also available.
The plot is planted with 21 olive trees that provide the current owners with extra virgin olive oil.
As the plot is located on an elevated spot it enjoys lovely views of the surrounding olive groves that stretch all the way to the White Mountains.
With a building density of 400m2 one can easily build a spacious villa with a pool, ideal for a holiday home or for year round living.
This lovely plot is ideal for building a village house and live a serene life among the locals.
It is nestled in a very peaceful and serene environment away from the main coast and yet just a short drive away!
• From mini market: 6,3 km / 10 minutes drive
• From tavern: 350 m / 4 minutes walk
• From beach: 9,8 km / 14 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 9 km / 12 minutes drive
• From Chania: 31 km / 37 minutes drive
• From the airport: 50 km / 49 minutes drive