|View:||Sea & mountain|
|Land Size:||8,000 m²|
|Building Size:||260 m²|
Drapanos is a small traditional village in the Apokoronas region just a short drive from the Blue Flag beach of Almerida.
The village has a mini market and tavernas which stay open year round. For extended amenities the villages of Plaka and Kalyves are also a short drive away.
The plot is 8,000m2 and has 1,000m2 forestry nestled deep into the plot which cannot be touched for any type of use.
The unobstructed views are outstanding and sweep round from the White Mountains to Souda Bay.
The plot is flat but located on a hilltop which makes the building process easier and is planted with several olive trees which provide the owners with their own olive oil.
Water and electricity are on the neighbouring plot.
An excellent plot in an excellent location!!!
• From mini market: 950 m / 4 minutes drive
• From tavern: 900 m / 4 minutes drive
• From beach: 6 km / 14 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 6 km / 14 minutes drive
• From Chania: 30 km / 39 minutes drive
• From the airport: 38 km / 54 minutes drive