|Land Size:||2,097 m²|
|Building Size:||400 m²|
The 2,097m2 plot has a building density of 400m2 being inside the village boundaries.
The amazing mountain and rural views are protected due to the slope.
On the far left of the rectangular plot there are some sea views as well.
Access is via a tarmac road from which the last 30 meters are a dirt road.
Both electricity and water are found on site.
Nestled in a very peaceful environment yet very close to amenities.
In the village one will find a taverna while a 10 minute drive brings one to the busy village of Georgioupolis.
Formerly a small fishing village, Georgioupolis is very much a tourist village now, with many cafés, tavernas, supers markets and many more. The 9 km beach is the main attraction of the area.
This plot is ideal to build either a holiday home or a permanent year-round residence in a peaceful environment yet close to amenities.
• From mini market: 4 km / 9 minutes drive
• From tavern: 400 m / 5 minutes walk
• From beach: 3,5 km / 7 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 4 km / 9 minutes drive
• From Chania: 37 km / 39 minutes drive
• From the airport: 45 km / 51 minutes drive