For lovers of peace and quiet, this plot is ideally located 2,5 kilometers from the village of Kokkino Chorio (on the hill) and enjoys stunning views over the sea, Rethymnon and the peninsula of Akrotiri.
There is no building permit yet on this plot, which allows the buyer to choose their own style, size and layout for the future property.
The access is via a dirt track and water and electricity are to be found on the neighboring plot.
The plot enjoys unobstructed views towards the east (sunrise) and the north and is surrounded with olive trees. On clear days one can see 2 of the 3 mountain ranges of Crete. It is bordered by a small gorge on the east side.
This is a perfect plot for people looking for a quiet environment, surrounded by nature in a rather isolated area.
|View:||Sea & mountain|
|Land Size:||10,436 m²|
|Building Size:||270 m²|
Agent's fees are not included in advertised price
• Unobstructed views
• Access by dirt track
• Electricity and water supply nearby
• Boundary fences
• A few kilometres to villages and amenities
• Only 15 minutes from nearby beaches and coves
• From mini market: 2,6 km / 9 minutes drive
• From tavern: 2,5 km / 9 minutes drive
• From beach: 6 km / 17 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 6,5 km / 17 minutes drive
• From Chania: 29 km / 41 minutes drive
• From the airport: 38 km / 54 minutes drive