|View:||Sea & mountain|
|Land Size:||4,000 m²|
|Building Size:||200 m²|
This amazing plot is set high above the village of Kolimbari, clinging to the side of the mountain. You feel like you are in an airplane!
Due to its slope, it has unobstructed views over the blue waters of the Cretan Sea, the island of Thodorou, the town of Chania, the White Mountains and the wonderful sunrise.
The power supply is next to the plot and water will be brought from the plot behind. There is a building allowance of 200m2, enough to build one large villa or two smaller ones for holiday rentals.
The bustling fishing village of Kolimbari on the Rodopos peninsula has all amenities, including supermarkets, post office, butcher, bank, bakery, and many popular fish tavernas by the sea.
There is an easy access to the national road and the airport is a mere 45-minute drive.
• Most stunning view over the Cretan Sea
• A short drive to the nearby beach and famous fish tavernas
• Guaranteed unobstructed sea views
• From mini market: 3 km / 9 minutes drive
• From tavern: 1,2 km / 4 minutes drive
• From beach: 2,1 km / 6 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 3 km / 9 minutes drive
• From Chania: 23 km / 23 minutes drive
• From the airport: 42 km / 42 minutes drive