|View:||Sea & mountain|
|Land Size:||2,500 m²|
|Building Size:||186 m²|
Xamoudohori is a small traditional Cretan village located above the livelier village of Maleme. It is just a short 5-minute drive to Maleme where one can find many amenities including a supermarket, shops, cafes, tavernas, vet, local transport links and more. Maleme also has a beautiful long sand and shingle beach.
The east-facing plot is located just past the village on the main road yet in a very quiet and serene area.
With unobstructed sea and mountain views due to the slope of the hill, this plot is entirely planted with olive trees providing the current owner with high-quality olive oil.
Water and electricity are available nearby.
• From mini market: 5 km / 7 minutes drive
• From tavern: 3,6 km 7 minutes drive
• From beach: 5,2 km / 8 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 7,7 km / 11 minutes drive
• From Chania: 21 km / 26 minutes drive
• From the airport: 40 km / 44 minutes drive