Built to an extremely high standard, this lovely villa has four bedrooms and a large, private pool. It sits on a large plot and also has a car port and outdoor covered dining areas.
Maintained to an extremely high standard this villa is sold fully furnished and equipped and ready to enjoy.
This villa is perfect for either full time living or as a fabulous family holiday home. It could also be used for the successful Cretan holiday rental market.
The ground floor of the property has a good sized living space with a feature fireplace and a separate, spacious dining area. An archway leads to the fully fitted kitchen which was modernized in 2021. Patio doors lead out from the living and dining areas directly to the pool and gardens.
On this floor, there is a double bedroom - also with patio doors leading out to the pool area. There is an en-suite shower room and separate guest WC - both recently re-fitted. There is also a storage and utility area which houses the washing machine.
The upper floor has a further 3 double bedrooms - all with their own terraces. The main bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. The master bedroom has two patio doors with differing views, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk in shower.
Spiral stairs lead from the upper landing to the vast roof terrace which enjoys panoramic views of the White Mountains and the sea at Souda Bay.
This villa sits on a large private plot and has a wide selection of outdoor terraces, seating and dining areas.
The recently fully re-tiled tiled pool has a 'built in' BBQ area and plenty of paved terrace around for enjoying the sun. The pool and gardens also have stunning views to the White Mountains.
The villa has a gated driveway, plenty of parking space, a covered carport and outdoor storage areas. The gardens have over 20 olive trees-with well landscaped areas complete with irrigation.
This stunning villa is located in the outskirts of Kambia village, a very peaceful and serene area of Apokoronas.
The village itself comprises only of residents but the very popular village of Plaka is just a short drive away and offers mini markets, restaurants and cafes year round.
The famous beach resort of Almyrida with its sandy beaches, lots of amenities, water sports and small port, is also a short drive away.
|View:||Sea & mountain|
|Land Size:||4,500 m²|
|Building Size:||196 m²|
Agent's fees are not included in advertised price
• All Main furniture items and equipment included
• Air-conditioning to bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout
• Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
• Central Heating and wood burning fireplace
• Cosmote telephone and internet
• Fitted wardrobes
• Solar Panel, Water tank and Immersion Heater
• 20 M3 additional water storage - with pump
• Aluminium doors and windows with fly screens
• Outdoor terraces and covered dining areas
• Private pool with Roman steps re-tiled in 2020
• Large roof terrace with 360° views
• External and internal storage space
• Utility area with washing machine
• Boiler room, wood store and pool machinery room
• Gated driveway and covered carport
• Fully walled and fenced plot
• From mini market: 2km / 5 min drive
• From tavern: 2km / 5 min drive
• From beach: 3.3km / 8 min drive
• From nearest town: 7.4km / 15 min drive
• From Chania: 28km / 42 min drive
• From the airport: 35km / 50 min drive