Wonderful villa with a private pool and lovely views in Kokkino Chorio.
Set across 3 floors, this villa was built in 2005 and has been extremely well maintained by the current owners.
The interior of the property provides spacious living areas and there is also ample room for family and friends.
On the upper floor there is an open plan living space with separate conservatory and dining area-all with great views to Souda Bay and the White Mountains.
The attractive fully fitted kitchen has all built-in appliances. Patio doors lead out from the kitchen area on to the upper terrace - with electric awning. Also on this level there is a
shower room and WC.
The ground level has a spacious and useful entrance porch leading to the main doorway.
The large master bedroom with its separate dressing/sitting area is on this floor and there is also a second double bedroom with its own covered terrace and steps to the gardens currently used as a study/office. Also on this level, there is a large bathroom with a walk-in shower and vanity units.
The lower floor has a further 2 double bedrooms and a good sized bathroom with a walk-in shower and washing machine. There is also an additional storage area on this level.
The villa shares a sweeping driveway with one other villa and has a private double carport and additional parking to the rear.
The plot is well landscaped and has a wide variety of mature plants and flowers - set in attractive tiered gardens.
There are a variety of pretty outdoor seating areas, 2 covered Gazebos and an outdoor cooking area with an awning.
The property has plenty of additional outdoor storage Areas - plus a spacious workshop and boiler room.
The large pool is very private and is surrounded by paved areas for soaking up the sun.
There is also a covered pergola for shade-and an outdoor shower.
The villa is situated at the outskirts of the traditional Cretan village of Kokkino Chorio, in the Municipality of Apokoronas. The area is extremely quiet and serene and is ideal for lovers of peace and quiet.
It is also just a short drive from the popular all year round village of Plaka and the Beach Resort of Almyrida.
Facing Souda Bay, the villa enjoys Sea and Mountain views plus glorious sunsets across the Bay.
With a private pool and extensive landscaped gardens. this lovely villa is ideal as a full time home, holiday home or as a source of income from the holiday rental market !
|View:||Sea & mountain|
|Land Size:||800 m²|
|Building Size:||199 m²|
|Year of construction:||2005|
|Energy Category:||in progress|
Agent's fees are not included in advertised price
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Full central heating
• Fully fitted kitchen
• All appliances including dishwasher and washing machine
• Fitted wardrobes
• Solar panel, and 2 x reserve water tanks
• Land line telephone
• Internal and external storage areas - plus a workshop
• Gated driveway and double carport
• Aluminum doors and windows with fly screens
• Private 40M2 pool and terraces
• Mature landscaped gardens - with an irrigation system
• All paperwork in place ready for sale
• Many Furniture Items included in the price
• From mini market: 1,7 km / 3 minutes drive
• From tavern: 1,7 km / 3 minutes drive
• From beach: 2,7 km / 5 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 1,7 km / 3 minutes drive
• From Chania: 27 km / 32 minutes drive
• From airport: 34 km / 41 minutes drive