This stylish, modern two bedroom home in Kokkino Chorio is in a great location-with well maintained landscaped gardens, private balconies and sitting areas for outdoor living many months of the year.
This is one of 5 villas around a large shared pool with fantastic views over Souda Bay
As you enter the house, there is a spacious hallway with stairs up to the living area.
On the ground floor are two good sized double bedrooms with air conditioning, floor to ceiling wardrobes, patio doors and views over the gardens. In addition, there is a lovely shower room with walk in shower, vanity unit, storage space and also the washing machine.
Upstairs is a light and airy open plan living area. There is a large modern fully fitted kitchen with a separate area for dining.
There is also a very spacious living space with access through patio doors to external balconies and the roof terrace - with stunning views to the mountains and the sea.
There is also a modern wood burning stove perfect for the cooler winter evenings.
As well as the communal pool, sun terraces and gardens, each villa has its own private garden area and parking space.
It is located in a quiet spot yet it is just a few minutes from the village taverna and supermarket of Kokkino Chorio
For more amenities, the picturesque village of Plaka is just a short drive away and has a number of well reputed restaurants as well as a couple of mini markets, a hair dresser and a hardware store.
The famous beach resort of Almerida is also nearby and offers numerous amenities throughout the summer.
This light and airy house completed in 2006 has been finished to a very high standard.
Part of a small group of villas which offer the opportunity for EOT holiday rental (generating income), family holidays or even full time living.
|Building Size:||80 m²|
|Energy Category:||in progress|
Agent's fees are not included in advertised price
• Air Conditioning and ceiling fans
• High quality kitchen with all appliances
• Wood burning fire and electric heaters
• Solar Panels, water tank and Immersion Heater
• OTE telephone line and internet
• Double glazed Aluminium windows, doors and shutters with fly screens
• Fenced / walled plot
• Gravelled driveway with parking
• Lovely garden areas with mature plants and flowers
• Satellite TV
• External stairs to Roof Terrace
• Large shared pool with stone terraces
• Maintenance contract in place
• From mini market: 250 m / 3 minutes walk
• From tavern: 180 m / 2 minutes walk
• From beach: 3,1 km / 7 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 2 km / 5 minutes drive
• From Chania: 27 km / 33 minutes drive
• From the airport: 35 km / 43 minutes drive