A lovely village property with great Mountain views.
This is a well designed 2 bedroom villa sat on a private plot. The villa has a Jacuzzi, large roof terraces and plenty of covered seating areas.
The property is ideal as either a comfortable holiday home or for the popular rental market.
Completed in 2002/3 and bought by the current owners in 2012, this lovely villa has been built with attention to detail and has been improved and maintained to a high standard.
The villa has an ‘upside down' layout to make the most of the views.
Entering onto the ground floor, the hallway area, which has plenty of storage space, leads to the spacious master bedroom and a second double guest bedroom.
Both rooms have plenty of fitted wardrobe space and the master bedroom has its own covered patio area leading into the gardens.
The main bathroom has a full bath and a separate shower cubicle.
Marble stairs with attractive wooden railings lead to the upper floor - which has a spacious living area with a feature fireplace and wooden ceilings.
A white archway leads to the well equipped kitchen - with all fitted appliances - and a space for dining.
Double patio doors from this area lead to covered terraces with stainless steel railings on both sides. There is also an additional WC on this level.
The villa is well finished throughout and has some nice traditional features. It is being sold fully furnished and equipped - ready to walk into and enjoy.
Sat on a good sized private plot, every area enjoys great views of the surrounding countryside and the lovely White Mountain range.
The plot itself is well landscaped with a nice variety of citrus trees, plants and flowers.
A large pergola provides a shady outdoor dining area and there is a secluded courtyard area with a 4 seat hot tub. There is ‘off road' parking plus a covered carport.
The Villa also has a fenced off storage area and plenty of room for a small private pool if required.
Metal stairs lead from the upper floor of the villa to a spacious rooftop terrace which has panoramic views of the area - looking over the sea at Souda Bay and towards Rethymno. Here, there is another covered pergola for outdoor seating and dining.
Sat in a peaceful location yet in the heart of the traditional village of Kefalas.
Kefalas Village has a good selection of shops and tavernas which are open all year round. It is just a short drive from the villa to the local beach resorts of Georgioupolis, Almyrida and Kalyves and also the larger town of Vamos.
The villa is being sold furnished and equipped throughout with many additional electrical items, paddleboard, tools and equipment. It can be used as both a holiday rental investment and of course for great family holidays.
|Land Size:||329 m²|
|Building Size:||89 m²|
|Bathrooms:||1 + WC|
|Swimming Pool:||Room for|
Agent's fees are not included in advertised price
• Air-conditioning throughout
• Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
• Fireplace, Electric heaters and de-humidifiers
• Pipes for Central Heating
• Telephone and Internet
• Fitted wardrobes
• Solar Panel, Immersion Heater
• Reserve Water tank and pump
• Wooden doors and windows with fly screens
• Mature Gardens with irrigation
• 4 seater ‘Hot Tub' and room for a small pool
• Outdoor Pergolas and dining areas
• Covered terraces with ‘Tenta Blinds'
• External and internal storage space
• Private driveway and Car port
• Fully walled and fenced plot
• Fiat Punto car also available
• From mini market: 140 m / 2 min walk
• From tavern: 210 m / 3 minutes walking
• From beach: 8 km / 16 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 4,8 km / 8 minutes drive
• From Chania: 32 km / 40 minutes drive
• From the airport: 38,5 km / 50 minutes drive