This is a very spacious, well designed and well maintained villa - within easy walking distance of Plaka Square.
Constructed to a very high standard, this villa has spacious living on one level, separate guest accommodation, large double garage, a vast roof terrace and a private pool.
This lovely villa can be used as a holiday home, as a permanent residence or for the popular local rental market.
The villa has a lovely, light and airy open plan living and dining area with a fully fitted modern kitchen and a wood burning stove.
Large sliding windows in the living space lead out to the wraparound balconies and terraces with both covered and open seating and dining areas.
Four wooden, open steps lead from the living area up to the elevated gallery and the bathrooms and bedrooms.
There are two large double bedrooms on this level-both with air conditioning and fitted wardrobes. Both bedrooms have large French windows leading outside to further terraces.
In addition, there is a bathroom with full size bath and shower -plus a washing machine. There is also a second bathroom with glass shower enclosure.
Also on this level, there is a self- contained guest studio which has its own private entrance with a covered terrace, a double bedroom and en-suite shower room.
Entering from a quiet lane, external stone steps lead up to the main house.
Externally, there is a vast double garage with a separate storage area and boiler room.
This lovely villa makes the most of its outdoor space with a variety of different seating areas on different levels.
In addition to the main floor terraces and seating areas, steps lead to up the large roof terraces with covered pergolas to enjoy the stunning views out to Souda Bay.
Also, from the sunny stone Courtyard, steps lead up to a lovely circular ‘plunge pool' with a paved terrace for sun beds.
The garden areas have been nicely landscaped and are easy to maintain all year round.
This lovely villa, completed in 2001, sits in an excellent location near the centre of the popular village of Plaka and it is just a short distance from the lovely beach at Almyrida.
|Land Size:||500 m²|
|Building Size:||134 m²|
|Year of construction:||2001|
Agent's fees are not included in advertised price
• Private pool with paved terraces
• Walled, fenced and gated plot
• Double glazed windows and fly screens
• Aluminum doors and frames
• Electric shutters
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Central heating and wood burning stove
• Landline and Internet
• Fitted wardrobes and extra storage
• Fully fitted kitchen inc. all white goods
• Solar Panels
• 3,000lt reserve water tanks
• Fully landscaped gardens with irrigation system
• External lighting
• Basement with double garage, boiler room and extra storage
• Roof terraces with pergola
• High quality furniture items available by negotiation
• From mini market: 450m / 6 minutes walk
• From tavern: 450m / 6 minutes walk
• From beach: 2 km / 5 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 2 km / 5 minutes drive
• From Chania: 25 km / 31 minutes drive
• From the airport: 33km / 42 minutes drive