|Land Size:||750 m²|
|Building Size:||96 m²|
|Swimming Pool:||Room for|
|Year of construction:||2004|
|Energy Category:||in progress|
The entrance to the villa is into the living room with its large feature-fireplace and French doors leading onto a balcony overlooking the garden. The living room and the kitchen/dining room are on a split level.
The new and complete kitchen is fully-equipped with stainless steel electric appliances, including a large fridge/freezer and has plenty of light-coloured cupboards for storage. There is also a dining area here. French doors open onto a balcony overlooking the garden from where there is access to the parking area.
Through a small hallway one will find a fully-tiled shower room as well as a bedroom/study with French doors opening to the back of the house.
Tiled stairs with wooden rails lead to the top floor where there are two double bedrooms with private balconies and a full bathroom.
The master bedroom has high wooden ceilings, built-in wardrobes and French doors opening to a balcony offering fantastic sea views.
The bathroom is equipped with a corner bath and a washing machine is also to be found here.
The house is tastefully finished and furnished throughout in light summery colours.
A large driveway with an electric gate leads to the house and provides plenty of parking spaces.
The entire property is stone walled and there is plenty of room to build a pool if wanted.
The garden is landscaped and is planted with a few trees, bushes and flowers.
To the back of the house there is a stone-built BBQ and a garden shed for storage.
This beautiful villa is set on a large plot just minutes away from the sought after village of Tavronitis, which is a working village with shops, tavernas, a lovely quiet beach, and easy access to the National Highway.
For more amenities the small village of Kolimbari is less than a 10-minute drive and offers numerous shops, tavernas, post office, doctor, dentist, pharmacy, a port and much more.
This house is ideal as a permanent residence or as a holiday home with rental potential!
• Piped for future installation of central heating
• Air conditioning units in living room & main bedroom
• Two satellite dishes
• Solar panels & immersion heater
• Large parking area
• Electric gate
• Lights along driveway
• White aluminium doors, shutters & frames
• Double-glazed windows with fly screens
• Mature garden
• Garden shed for storage
• Stone-built BBQ
• 2 lemon trees, 1 olive tree
• Agricultural water for garden
• Recently redecorated throughout
• Wood burner in the fireplace with a vent leading to the main bedroom
• Most of the furniture included
• From mini market: 2 minute drive
• From tavern: 2 minute drive
• From beach: 4 minute drive
• From nearest town: 6,7 km / 7 minute drive
• From Chania: 23 km / 27 minute drive
• From the airport: 40 km / 40 minute drive