Nicely renovated 2-bed stone property with many interesting features set in the heart of the peaceful village Douliana village, Apokoronas.
The property has been thoughtfully renovated and retains all its original features combined with all modern amenities, for both full and part time living.
This lovely traditional stone villa has been completely renovated with care and attention to detail by the current owners.
The interior of the property is very charming. From the main door and hallway lays a fully fitted attractive blue colored kitchen with all appliances.
From here the hallway leads into the extremely spacious main living area with a central feature archway, wood burner and beamed ceilings.
A step leads up to the current study area which also has a sofa bed for extra guests. Arched doorways lead from here back to the courtyard area. Also on this level is a large, family bedroom and family bathroom with full bath and separate shower.
Wooden spiral stairs lead to the upper landing from where you can access the first large terrace area with covered pergola and tenta blinds, all with lovely views to the Mountains.
Also from the landing is the vast master bedroom with wooden floors and high wooden vaulted ceiling. This room has a spacious en-suite bathroom with walk in shower.
A further door from the bedroom leads to the second large upper terrace with more space for outdoor seating and dining. External steps lead from here directly back to the lower level.
Entering from a quiet village Lane, the property has an arched double doorway leading directly into the vast covered entrance which is used as an outdoor dining and seating area (with a working fireplace).
A stone archway leads into the pretty paved courtyards and gardens which have a wide variety of mature plants, flowers and herbs plus fruit trees and vines. The gardens have irrigation and are easy to maintain all year round.
Around every corner is a shady and secluded area for outdoor seating, dining and enjoying the tranquility.
The property has an outdoor shower room and toilet - which also houses the washing machine - plus a separate room currently used for storage, but which could also house a central heating boiler if required.
There is also a traditional ‘sterna' which collects rainwater.
This beautiful villa sits in the heart of the traditional village of Douliana - with its selection of cafes and tavernas.
It is just a short drive to the larger villages of Vamos and Gavalohori and the local beach resorts of Almyrida and Kalyves.
|Land Size:||332 m²|
|Building Size:||171 m²|
|Energy Category:||in progress|
Agent's fees are not included in advertised price
• All main furniture items included
• Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
• ‘Inverter' Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Wood burning fireplace and pipes for heating
• Solar panel, water tank and immersion heater
• Phone/Internet connection
• Outdoor shower room and WC
• Wooden doors, windows and shutters
• Wooden floors and vaulted wood ceilings
• Exposed stonework and quoins
• Covered outdoor seating and dining areas
• Outdoor lighting to all areas
• Fully irrigated, mature gardens
• From mini market: 120m / 1 min walk
• From tavern: 160m / 2 min walk
• From beach: 3.8km / 12 min drive
• From nearest town: 3.5km / 6 min drive
• From Chania: 26km / 33 min drive
• From the airport: 33km / 42 min drive