Cozy two bedroom property with lovely sea views and spacious outside terraces and seating areas.
Sat in a peaceful location in the heart of the village of Kokkino Chorio just a short stroll from the village centre.
This lovely property, completed in 2000, has had many upgrades and improvements in order to make the living more enjoyable.
The ground floor consists of a good sized open plan living and dining area with a wood burning stove and a modern fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. This was re-fitted in 2010. Patio doors lead out to a glass enclosed covered area with access to the exterior stone paved area. Also on this floor there is a WC.
Wooden stairs lead to the upper floor and the master bedroom - which has an attractive wooden vaulted ceiling.
Patio doors lead from here to the enclosed upper terrace which has great sea views. This room would also make a great dressing room or office.
Also on this floor is the second bedroom and a further bathroom with a full bath.
Above the stairs, there is a very useful attic area for storage.
The villa has its own off road private parking space plus a covered carport.
There is also room for a small pool or Jacuzzi if required.
The property has plenty of outdoor terraces and dining areas - plus a raised BBQ area.
In addition, there is also a spacious basement for storage and the central heating boiler room.
The property is sat in the heart of the popular village of Kokkino Chorio.
The village has mini market which remains open all year round and is ideal for every day shopping and is within easy walking distance from the houses. There is also a small taverna which operates only during summer months.
The property is only a short drive from a couple nearby beaches and the famous beach resort of Almyrida with its numerous shops, restaurants, bakery, pharmacy, water sports etc, some of which remain open during the winter.
The villa is very well equipped as both a holiday home and full time home as it has full central heating and air conditioning throughout.
|1 + WC
|Year of construction:
Agent's fees are not included in advertised price
• Main furniture and equipment
• Central heating and wood burning stove
• Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine and an eye level oven
• Fitted wardrobes
• Wooden stairs and wood beamed ceilings
• Aluminum doors and windows with fly screens
• Solar panel, reserve water tanks and immersion
• Off road parking and covered carport
• Good size basement and boiler
• Terraces, BBQ area and outdoor dining areas
• Room for a small pool or Jacuzzi if required
• From mini market: 400 meters / 5 minutes walk
• From tavern: 550 meters / 7 minutes walk
• From beach: 4.0 km / 8 minutes drive
• From nearest town: 2.8 km / 6 minutes drive
• From Chania: 28.6 km / 36 minutes drive
• From the airport: 36.0 km / 47 minutes drive